Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

I'm Guest Posting At The Mom Of The Year Today


The Mom of the Year


Remember when the lovely Meredith from The Mom Of The Year wrote this hilarious guest post for me? Well now, we're switching things up, and I'm guest posting on her blog.

The Mom Of The Year is a witty and hilarious blog about everything you wish you had thought of to write about but didn’t. Meredith is one funny lady, and she always impresses me by the fact that she consistently posts to her blog before 6 am.

Need more of an incentive to hop over and read my guest post? Well, I don’t want to get you too excited or anything, but the post is about housework. I know, thrilling, right? More specifically, it’s about “housework denial”, because for some reason, I felt the need to do a Freudian analysis of my relationship with my daily chores. Or something like that.

You can read all about my Housework Denial here.

4 comments:

  1. It's such a great post! Thanks for sharing it with us, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw- I am going to read. I love Meredith's blog. I am so glad I found both of you through my Sat laughs. You both are such wonderful bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...